Sunday, December 25, 2011

ON MY LIPS

ON MY LIPS
 (BY; MA. GRACIELA TAGAYUN)

God gave me a pair of eyes
To appreciate the beauty of things around me.
He gave me a pair of hands to do work intensely.
A pair of ears to hear the sounds whispering around me.
A pair of feet to walk on the right path
And a lips to speak words of GOD.

As I look at the mirror
I see reflections of error
Things troubling on my mind
Miseries of things that I’ve done.

Everyone of us has our own lips
Used not to hurt nor to harm
But to inspire and to teach.
For every words that will come out in our lips
Is a reflection of our dignity and personality.

As a child of GOD,
I speak not to hurt nor to harm
But to inspire and teach.
Singing the harmonies of His Church
As I stood beyond the crowd.
For every word that will come out on my lips
Is a reflection of what is in my heart, mind and soul
Which our Almighty GOD gave it all.


2 comments: